Monday, June 29, 2009

FOR SALE 2004 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Limited Double Cab 4D



Price:
17,300 USD with Hard Tonneau Cover, extra wheels and tires
(16,300 USD without the above mentioned)


Mileage:
58,000 miles

Condition:
great condition. only one owner. Dealership maintained. Lots of extras plus have all original parts.

Engine: Transmission: Drive:
V6 3.4 Liter Automatic 2WD

Equipment:
Premium Wheels, Running Boards, Bed Liner, Cruise Control, Single Compact Disc, Premium Sound, Power Steering, Towing Pkg, Dual Front Air Bags, ABS (4-Wheel), SR5, Tilt Wheel, Air Conditioning, TRD Off-Road Pkg, AM/FM Stereo, Sliding Rear Window, Power Windows, trailer hitch, Bike rack

Contact: call KEPA Cell 0177-565 0620 serious enquiries only please!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For how long did you drive this car? I looks like it's still in good shape. Nice. I saw a Toyota Avalon in a Westminster used cars company when my family and I visited LA last season. I went with my wife to test drive some of the models. I must say, Tacoma is one superb creation. It's a 2009 Toyota Tacoma, by the way which costs less than $22,00. But the 2010 is less than $18,000. I think for anyone who loves cabs, this model is perfect.